Join IBI and the global biochar industry and research communities for networking and learning opportunities with your peers in an interactive online setting.
Session 1 Table Topics (1 hour):
- Carbon Markets (Hosted by IBI Sustaining Member Carbonfuture)
- Life Cycle Assessments for Biochar (Hosted by Akio Enders)
- Prioritized Research (Hosted by Dr. Johannes Lehman, Liberty Hyde Bailey Professor, Cornell University and IBI Board Member)
- Biochar Standards (Hosted by Akio Enders)
- UN Sustainable Development Goals (Hosted by Lucia Brusegan, IBI Board Member)
- Non-Agriculture Biochar Uses in Wastewater, Building Materials, etc. (Hosted by Kathleen Draper, IBI Board Chair)
Session 2 Biochar Table Topics (1 hour):
- Biochar in Africa
- Biochar in Asia Pacific
- Biochar in Europe (Hosted by the European Biochar Industry Consortium)
- Biochar in Latin America
- Biochar in North America (Hosted by US Biochar Initiative)
- Branding for Biochar (Hosted by Wendy Lu McGill, IBI Communications Director)
This event will be on 14 Sept. 2022 from 9 – 11am EDT (New York) / 3 – 5pm CEST (Paris) / 4 – 6pm EAT (Nairobi) / 9 – 11pm SST (Singapore)
Additionally, there will be networking opportunities for regions, including Africa, Asia Pacific, Europe, Latin America, and North America.
This event is exclusively for IBI members.
IBI Members can log onto the Member’s Only section to access the registration link.
Not yet a member? Learn more!